- TV - Television Commericals
- Cinema Advertising
- General Advertising
- Photographic Illustrations
Exact Booking Fees
All fees will be negotiated between client and agencies in Germany, Switzerland or UK.
1. Daily/Hourly Rate. Booking fees are charged by the day or by the hour.
2. Overtime. Overtime rates apply before 9am, after 6pm and on all bookings over eight hours.
a. The overtime rate is one-and-a-half times the daily rate between 18:00 and 24:00 hours.
b. A special rate is negotiated for night work between 24:00 and 09:00 hours.
c. Work on Saturdays is at one-and-a-half times the normal rate.
d. Work on Sundays and Bank Holidays is at double the normal rate.
3. The customer has to pay all the bills for traveling.
4. Fittings. Fees for fittings are charged at half the hourly rate.
5. Usage. Additional fees are payable for the right to use the photographs (or reproductions, or adaptations of, or drawings therefrom, either complete or in part, alone or in conjunction with any wording or drawings: including electronic imaging) for all known or anticipated purposes other than the initial Permitted Use (eg Packs, Posters. Showcards, Record Covers, Swing Tickets etc). In general, the additional fees cover the right to use one image for one year from the date of the booking, in one country only, for the purpose or purposes agreed.